RE: website finally up

From: Schuyler Grace ^lt;schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Date: 09/07/05-11:08:36 AM Z

Well, THAT explains it! Being a slack-jawed yokel, myself (from Georgia,
though, not Tennessee), I was very pleased to learn that linguists have
found southern dialects are the most closely related to "proper" British
English of all the American English variants. So whilst I made light of
y'all's verbiage, do proudly carry on, old chap!

-Schuyler

  _____