RE: website finally up

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 09/07/05-04:43:14 PM Z

Be not ashamed, Clay. there are people all over the world who still use
the word "whilst", particularly in these backwaters of the British
Empire where I live. Even worse, we also have "creeping neologisms"
which to my mind are worse than unnoticed archaisms...but there you go,
I've turned into a damn academic intellectual since I left the farm ;)

Kate