RE: Argyrotype Paper Problem

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 09/08/05-08:48:31 AM Z

Dan, despite Sandy's condemnation, I print regularly on Cranes 90 lb
cover and so do my students with good results. BFK doesn't cut the
mustard in my experience, but Arches Platine is probably the best that
I've tested. It's pretty expensive. Also, for introducing the process
to a class I use Cranes Crest Wove stationary paper with good results.
It isn't heavy and is watermarked.

good luck

Darryl