Re: Gelatin size: brushed or immersed?

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/23/05-01:49:07 PM Z

You can get cheap troughs at stores that sell wall paper supplies—they have
plastic troughs for wetting wall paper.

> Troughs suitable for this can easily be built (I've done it in a pinch with
> foam core and gaffers' tape), or you can get plastic ones at a garden store.

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com