Re: bronzing in pt/pd

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/06/06-04:40:08 PM Z

I think the bronzing (solarization?) is due to both thin coat (where it
occurs most), over exposure (it occurs on the edges outside the image area of the
negative) and too little humidity. Since my coating is pretty good with the
magic brush and my exposures are right on, with good 60%+ RH, I don't really
see bronzing along the edges in the brush strokes where the emusion is thinner.

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives