potassium vs. ammonium citrate pd developer

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 04/09/06-01:24:34 PM Z

I'm freaking out. It is Sunday, my order will not arrive til wednesday, and
I am almost out of ammonium citrate developer. Can I safely substitute
potassium citrate!!!!!???? Same speed and such? Color??? Can I mix it into
the ammonium citrate I have??

The reason it is a problem is I NEVER have had developing lines, and I have
so little am cit left that when i poured it onto the print it developed with
splatter lines...:(((((

I'm also freaking out because an ink cartridge with the R2400 only prints
out about 10-12 13x19 Pictorico negs so I am limited until my cartridges
come on wednesday, too. oh well. What a weekend...
Chris
PS TIA from all you palladium gurus...most everything practical I know about
palladium comes from you guys (even with reading every book out there...)