Re: potassium vs. ammonium citrate pd developer

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Date: 04/10/06-04:10:40 AM Z

Both Chris and Loris

Whatever you do do not treat chemistry like that !

It's a very good way to an early grave and to taking a bus load of friends,
relations and students with you. Seemingly innocuous things mixed together can
prove toxic or explosive. Make sure that you know what you are doing first !

I have had experience of using potassium citrate, the old fashioned cure for
cystitis, for developing platinum prints, I found that it was more trouble
than it was worth. After a time one begins to realise why people have been using
potassium oxalate for such a long time..

PLEASE, PLEASE, TREAT CHEMICALS WITH RESPECT.

Terry