Re: Gum hardening: top down experiment Purpose ?

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Date: 04/12/06-12:02:22 AM Z

sanking@clemson.edu writes:

I won't deal with the issue of trying to prove that gum hardens from the top
any more, but will assume that it does and try to suggest a protocol for
testing to find a way to make use of the concept. I am not suggesting a
procedure to replace regular gum printing on paper, but another procedure that would
have its own characteristics and technical problems to overcome.

Sandy

What purpose will that serve? People have been making gum prints now for 150
years. All this adds nothing. Surely as a leadeding figure in the community
you should be giving guidance after all that you have said before. Why are
you indulging it ?

Terry

Terry King FRPS

RPS Historical Group (Chairman)