Re: Off-Topic, New Orleans Images

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 04/26/06-10:37:44 PM Z

Wow, big man. Bold Action. I'm impressed Gord.

If you weren't so busy kissing Judy Seigel's wide ass you would have
unsubscribed that horrid shrew about 10 years ago for repeated
transgressions far in excess of anything Gerry ever wrote on this list.

You want obscenities? You'd better read what Judy has been posting in the
last few days, in particular, her (typical) hostile ad-hominem attack
directed towards me. My crime? I objected to yet another off-topic
political slam, started by Dan Burkhalter. The type of crap you, the head
list minder, have ignored for years and years.

What should we do now Gord, talk about religion? That would be OK, huh...
just don't use potty mouth?

Best regards,
Dave in Wyoming