Re: Off-Topic, New Orleans Images

From: Gordon J. Holtslander ^lt;holtsg@duke.usask.ca>
Date: 04/26/06-11:38:38 PM Z

George Bush and Dick Cheney are not members of this list. (last time I
checked) If they were I would expect list member to treat them with the
same respect as any other list members. They are not members of this
list. I don't care what anyone says about them.

Judy did use profanity - I failed to notice that - I honestly do not have
the time to read every message. The profanity was not used to insult a
list member. I don't consider that a major crime. Its an inconvenience
for me.

Gord