well I'll be....darned

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 04/26/06-11:42:43 PM Z

How about dem Bears? (for those non-Americans, that's a football team)...

Offlist, a friend of mine mentioned the fact that the planet Mars was moving
through Cancer and a lot of this blowup stuff is going to happen.

Having given up my astrology days two decades ago (when, in fact, I actually
read charts for money, but that was another lifetime when I was weird and
flower powery) I kind of shrugged this comment off into my possible urban
legend folder.

Land sakes alive, I think my friend might have a point!

In my famdam of 8 I grew up in, my drunk sis made some ridiculous racial
offhand comment this week on email that in essence related to about 9 of the
nieces and nephews in our extended family. It was TOTALLY out of character
for her, even drunk as a skunk, this one. I mean, she's drunk all the TIME
but never has she said something like this. How 'bout dat planet Mars...

I am really trying hard to eke SOME photographic comment out of this
brouhaha we are in, to preserve the dignity of a number of list members whom
I consider mighty fine. AND I came up with something that relates!!!!!

If you've botched up--If you still have yellowed highlights in a cleared
pt/pd print and it is dry, how long after drying could you return it to a
clear and get that yellow out, or once it is dry is it permanent?
Dude....

Two people now removed from the list? How many more???
Chris