Re: Palladium Printing was Re: To whom it may concern

From: Peter Marshall ^lt;petermarshall@cix.co.uk>
Date: 04/27/06-03:14:09 AM Z

Well, I'd strongly recommend anyone interested in any of the alt
processes to read the Keepers of Light, which I think has a level of
discussion that other more recent texts seldom attempt and which I
think will usefully inform anyone who wants to work in the area. It is
still the book I refer to more than any other on alt processes and still
I think the best overall introduction.

However I'd agree it isn't the most reliable to use if you want a
practical handbook. Having said that, it is where quite a few of us here
got our start on many of the processes.

Regards

Peter

Peter Marshall