Re: exposure lights and re-introduction

From: Tom Sobota <tsobota_at_teleline.es>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:55:39 +0200

Ok, Ok, here I go

Judy, you are fatally wrong in ...

Just joking :-) I have also read somewhete that grow lights are not
good...

Laura, I built recently an exposure unit with 12 Philips 24" BL tubes
and it works flawlessly. But I have never used metal halide lamps,
only an Osram Vitalux of the type used for tanning. Nice for smaller
formats up to 20x25cm.

Anyway my new concoction can hardly be called 'plug and play'. Rather
it was 'plug and pray'. I built it from scratch.

I bought all the elements in a Madrid store. I think that in all the
major European cities there are such stores, some of them surely sell by
mail, but perhaps you could look it up via Internet.

If you know exactly what you want, I could buy it here in Spain and send
it to you to Iceland.

Bye
Tom Sobota
Madrid, Spain