Liam Lawless

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 02/01/06-12:40:46 AM Z

I've been trying to reach Liam Lawless, but neither of the last 2 e-mail
addresses I have for him is working. (Actually, I'd say someone else is
trying to reach him, which is true, but that sounds so much like some of
last year's spam, I won't.) Therefore, I hope folks will excuse this
general plea:

Liam, if you're here, would you signal? Or, if someone else has info, it
would be much appreciated. (Dennis, are you there?) I understand the
phone co in UK can be NEARLY as evil as in US, but .... is there an
"Information" line?)

thanks in advance, apologies, and happy new year.

Judy