RE: Coating prints with polyurethane wood finish

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 02/02/06-12:22:51 AM Z

Dmax increased by 1 stop means the darkest part of the image is 0.3 unit
darker for the coated specimen, when compared to the uncoated one (same
coating solution, same paper, exposure timing the same, processed the
same day).

The polyurethane I'm using is water based - can provide the CAS numbers
of the ingredients later.

Thanks,
Loris.