RE: Coating prints with polyurethane wood finish

From: Dan Burkholder ^lt;fdanb@aol.com>
Date: 02/04/06-06:02:10 PM Z

Hey Eric,

I understand your concern but I don't want to bother Jack with questions
about how long he's had stuff or where it's made. Lord knows all our
email in-boxes are overwhelmed with questions like that ("Which scanner
should I get?"). Hope you understand.

I did order some Breathing Color Glamour II and should have it next week
so I'll be happy to tell you anything you want at that time. And if you
want to stop by, we can swab some prints with this new-fangled glop and
see how they look. ;^)

Hope this helps,

Dan

--