RE: Coating prints with polyurethane wood finish

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 02/04/06-11:18:49 PM Z

I'd be happy to coat up some with both and compare. I should have the satin
in by the middle of the week. I was suggesting contacting Jack as a heads up
as well. He may have bought enough awhile ago and without knowing about a
change, just shared his successes. I don't know Jack, but can understand the
desire to reduce the "noise" of the information hwy.

I'll call you when I have both types.

Cheers
Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography