Re: Time (and OT motorcycle commentary and URL)

From: Dan Burkholder ^lt;fdanb@aol.com>
Date: 02/04/06-08:50:13 PM Z

Hey John,

Couldn't help but notice your Webmaster credentials. That's a beautiful
Yamaha at the XS750 site!

If you're interested, check the following URL where I show a mini
adventure last year ago when a friend and I were riding in north Texas
and an oil line came loose on my bike. (Don't even ask about how unhappy
I was that the line had just been replaced under warranty and not
tightened properly.) Never mind that just moments before the line blew
we'd been visiting triple digit speeds, enjoying some of the best (and
safest) sweepers and rolling straights in this part of the country. The
"lubricated" rear tire wasn't much of an asset:

http://homepage.mac.com/danphoto/Motorcycles/PhotoAlbum8.html

And yes, this is way off topic but sometimes the "community" aspects of
the list are valuable too.

Dan

--
www.DanBurkholder.com