Re: yupo & casein

From: Sam Wang ^lt;stwang@CLEMSON.EDU>
Date: 02/07/06-08:11:54 AM Z

Gord,

Yupo is great for casein in that it doesn't seem to stain, but as you
found out was very hard to coat evenly.

Did you use a fan brush to try smoothing it? That works OK with smaller
prints, hard to do with larger ones.

You can use more pigment to get a deeper color. You'd be surprised how
much more pigment you can put in, compared to gum. Oops, I hope we
don't stir up discussion on pigment stain again.

Sam