Re: First gallery ' experience'

From: ethan+ ^lt;ethanmlong@gmail.com>
Date: 02/07/06-03:22:24 PM Z

My first gallery *experience* was so horrific that it was a couple of
years before I tried again. I look back on my run-in with the
gallery's "fine arts director", who harshly criticized image content
and lack of consistent theme (among other things), as a learning
experience - that not everyone possesses a collective appreciation and
the key is to just keep trying. At the time, though, I sure went home
with my tail between my legs!

Ethan

--
ethan5.com