Re: Yupo

From: Hellena Cleary ^lt;hellena@hncleary.plus.com>
Date: 02/08/06-03:31:26 AM Z

I am a little unsure if the objection to using a foam roller is one of
technique or one of health and safety. As a Temperaprint user it is a
perfect tool for the technique. Maybe some of those microscopic bubbles add
to the texture effect. As to the fine spray of dichromate being harmful, I
would like to know the opinion of some of the scientific members of the
list. Hellena