Re: Yupo

From: Clay ^lt;wcharmon@wt.net>
Date: 02/08/06-05:43:53 AM Z

The dichromate in a gum coat is mixed in with a very viscous gum and
watercolor pigment. A foam roller in this case does not create any
spray. Period. Admittedly, if one were rolling the stuff onto the
ceiling in your house, there might be an issue. But when rolling on
to a piece of paper, there is no aerosol created. To worry about this
is a complete waste of time. Alien abduction seems a more likely
cause of harm.

Clay