Re: 1st temperaprint

From: Alex Chater ^lt;alex.chater@macunlimited.net>
Date: 02/09/06-02:14:50 AM Z

Gord

Each time you coat the Yupo the water is evaporating away leaving just egg
and pigment on the paper. When you coat again with out exposing and washing
off you are effectively adding that egg and pigment to the emulsion that's
in the roller with out including the water content of the formula That will
effect the exposure time and contrast. Coat and expose then re coat and it
will work fine. Incidentally I use a large paint pad rather than a roller as
the action is much more gentle and controllable

Alex