glassine envelopes

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 02/12/06-10:10:47 AM Z

Hi, I just acquired a box of 1000 4x5 glassine envelopes. HOWEVER, I
don't shoot 4x5. What can I use it for?

- put a stamp on it and mail it as a letter

- put 1000 pieces of gold, platinum, palladium, rhodium or maybe
  precious stones

- prepare individual dose sizes of selenium supplement for 1000 days,
  because this envelope is not pretty enough to put in candies, etc.
  (actually, for selenium, I have a stack of square weighing papers)

etc...

All I can think of now requires 1000 pieces of stamps, stones, or
something. Can anyone suggest other ways to use it?