Re: temperaprint & foaming

From: dklinker ^lt;d.klinker@ntlworld.com>
Date: 02/13/06-02:44:37 PM Z

Gord i think the problem is that you are overloading the roller with
emulsion and that on the final pass over the yupo with the roller the hand
should just support the roller but not apply any pressure I am sure that
Some of our experienced Temperaprinters on this list could supply a
better.explaination Dennis Klinker