Re: Cyanotype

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 02/16/06-08:18:10 AM Z

Cool, Michael.
Did you see any graininess or white spots in the 40% coat? What makes the
40% coat harder to coat?
Is there any way you could post a jpg of the comparison of dmax of the
three? Or do you have a reflection densitometer to measure the differences?

It seems you are saying that the only benefit to the 20% 2:1 is speed...
Chris