RE: Cyanotype

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 02/16/06-10:11:52 AM Z

Since I migrated to New Cyanotype I don't do traditional ones anymore
(except for very rare occasions such as printing on tissue - and that's
another beast). But will keep this on mind (especially for future
students). Thanks again.

Regards,
Loris.

P.S. BTW, my standard drying time for Cyanotypes is 1/2 hour (40% - 60%
humidity), blowing air to the paper (waiting 5 mins after coating) with
a cold air fan.