Re: Pictorico

From: Warren Wilson ^lt;warrenwilson@earthlink.net>
Date: 02/21/06-11:12:15 AM Z

At 3:23 AM -0500 2/21/06, TERRYAKING@aol.com wrote:
>We all know that there is an overhead projection material marketed
>as Pictorico.and distributed by a number of companies.
>
>Who manufactures it and where ?
>
>Terry

Try:

http://www.pictorico.com/

There is the OHP transparency material and the
Photo Gallery Hi-gloss White Film. This transmits
electric light but blocks UV. But if you want to rescue
a silver negative you can use this material for a digital
negative if you add the appropriate curves.

For that try Dan Burkholder or Brad Hinkel.

http://www.danburkholder.com
http://www.bradhinkel.com

or Huntington Witherill:

http://www.HuntingtonWitherill.com/

from where you can download paper #8 or #9
depending on the type of computer you use.
I was able to derive a pretty good curve for
silver from that, realizing that silver is probably
close to being an alternative process itself.

--
Warren Wilson
Bainbridge Island