RE: spectral sensitivity of platinum/palladium and cyanotype coatings.

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 02/21/06-11:30:49 AM Z

Interesting. I can print Ziatype emulsions - incorporating considerable
amnt. of contrast lowering NaOW additive - which exhibit 30 steps with a
31-step tablet (read as: emulsion needs log 3.00 density range!) using the
PDN system and 1290 printer (1280 equivalent in Europe) easily. Of course I
have to use the stongest color G255-B0 with this emulsion, but I can
definitely print with good dmax and specular highlights that are paper
white.