RE: any experience with da vinci brushes

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 02/24/06-02:26:31 AM Z

Here it says "rust-proof steel ferrules":
http://www.davinci-defet.com/kuenstler/kat_3_12_engl.html

BTW, an important issue is that the polish on the handles may crack with
time and when it does so, you may find tiny bits of the red paint of the
hande on your paper. I guess sanding the damaged polish/paint and
repainting the handle and/or coating it with a strong wood finish would
be a good remedy for this particular problem.

Regards,
Loris.