Re: Pictorico in a Vacuum Frame

From: Jon Lybrook ^lt;jon@terabear.com>
Date: 02/27/06-12:24:22 PM Z

Hi Jan,

I didn't see my reply show up, so I'm sending it again!

We're in Colorado, so the RH is pretty dry, though I haven't done a
reading in a while. My lab is in my basement, however, which has a
little added humidity to it.

I think the anti-static stuff may be more of an issue because it picks
up too much baby powder, rather than the micro-coating on the
anti-static rag being a problem.

Next time I'll try just using a hake brush to distribute and disburse
the baby powder and keep drawdown time to a minimum for the Pictorico
exposure and will let you know how it goes.

Jon