Vandyke colors?

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 02/27/06-04:47:05 PM Z

Hi everyone,

I wonder if anyone can direct me to image realised with the Vandyke process
where I could compare the colors resulting from various toners. Looking at
http://www.alternativephotography.com/process_vandyke.html there is no way
to tell which is which. I like those colors, if someone know how they where
done this would be fine. I haven't toned mine yet (only a few tests) but the
color I get is is no where near what is shown there. I assume toning would
change that and since describing colors with words is highly subjective I'd
prefer to see colors then reading about them, if possible of course. I know
in the end I'll have to find my own way around but this would considerably
reduce experimentation, time and cost so if you can help I would appreciate
greatly.

Thanks
Yves