Re: Digital negatives???

From: Jack Fulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 01/05/06-02:43:09 PM Z

Depends upon what you wish to do with it.
If you want to work on platinum/palladium, cyano, VDB, that will use
UV light so you will
require the Pictorico product. IOf you merely wish to make a fine neg
(all dodged, burned and finished)
for a standard silver-gelatin print, then you can use the Epson
backlit (or other brand) material to print
on as it blocks UV light and an enlarger made print does not get
affected by that lack.
Jack Fulton