Re: How old are we? ***VERY*** OLD !!

From: Katharine Thayer <kthayer_at_pacifier.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:24:25 -0700

My apologies; I'm so sorry I mistook your gender. My chagrin is
palpable. And by the way, welcome to the list; I personally think
you'll be a great addition. I apologize for the remark about
nabble; I daresay you've figured out by now why allowing posting
from nabble wouldn't be a good idea; Gordon has his hands full
policing the rabble that actually subscribe here; he doesn't need
extra folks lobbing grenades from outside the borders. Welcome to
the group.
Katharine