RE: An exchange with Mike Ware (on Argyrotype)

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 03/23/06-06:36:39 AM Z

Thank you very much Mike. I think the issues are very clear now. That
was a great conversation. Thanks again for providing extensive
information.

Best regards,
Loris.

P.S. About vintage Kallitype & Vandykes; since our exchange concludes
with "given correct processing there's no reason for Vandykes /
Kallitypes being less stable than Argyrotypes or Salt Prints", I can't
see any other reason other than "incorrect processing habits".