Re: Iron

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 03/28/06-02:06:28 PM Z

Kerik,

I've been using Permawash with PT/PD prints for about 2 years now and find
(especially with COT 320) it really clears quite quickly.  I use 4 oz / gal
instead of the recommended 3 oz and use  3 trays
and try to keep the temperature higher than room temperature.  I also really
like it because it comes in liquid form and I don't have to mix a powder.

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives