Re: gloy for tricolor on yupo?

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 03/31/06-10:29:40 PM Z

On Mar 31, 2006, at 11:26 AM, Loris Medici wrote:

> Well Katherine, I'll cut this short. Yes, I know such a person

Thanks, that's all I wanted, was an answer to my question. A simple
"yes" would certainly have saved a lot of back and forth. It's odd
that when I object to an idea being presented without evidence,
people sometimes get mixed up and think I'm objecting to the idea
itself, rather than to the lack of evidence. No, I have no
opinion about the idea and couldn't possibly have an opinion until
I've seen some evidence, and that's all I was asking for.

kt