Re: Lost with translation, was re: first my "French", Now my English

From: Louis de Stoutz <loudest_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 19:31:45 +0200

Hi Phillip,

Is it just for your own understanding, or do you need a publishable
translation? In the former case, I might be able to help you out. In the
latter, you would have to finish the result yourself, since English is
only my third language.
Tell me if you are interested and if you can send me your pages (or
maybe just the difficult passages) in electronic format.

Louis