Re: oil prints

From: henk thijs <henk.thijs_at_hetnet.nl>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 11:08:33 +0200

Hi John,
I did a lot of bromoil on aluminium sheets , starting with the
'beer-coating' and using Liquid Light SE1 .(see the last issue of
Judy's PostFactory)
No problems with the gelatine on the aluminium? What did you use as a
first coat?
Very curious about your results. Succes.
Cheers,
Henk

www.thijs-foto.com