Re: studio cameras circa 1950s

From: kris <kris_at_eq-photo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 09:09:28 -0400

yes, thanks Bob
tho i'm curious about the other stuff as well, i was wondering in
particular about the studio photography of the 50s for a typical photo
magazine (Europe or U.S.)

i'm wondering if Deardorff was the norm, or if this was more for product
photography. would they be doing things in-house, or would they
typically hire a studio to do the work?

again, any and all specifics would be much appreciated

kris