Re: Encyclopedias

Russell Cothren (rcothren@comp.uark.edu)
Wed, 19 Jul 1995 09:00:36 -0500 (CDT)

I have used agar-agar in a desert. cook agar-agar acording to
directions and add fruit juice and fruit. This makes a jello like desert
only its all natural. Seriously though a friend of mine said Dont lick
the stirring spoon while cooking and mixing because the enzymes in your
mouth kill the agar-agar and it wont gel. It is available at most health
food stores. it is clear when it sets up. God i feel like im on a cook show.

RUSSELL
DONE