Re: Carbon Printing

J. Wayde Allen 303-497-5871 (allen@boulder.nist.gov)
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 14:42:52 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, 11 Nov 1995, Stefan Stecher wrote:

> It offers also the possibility of makeing "quick" test strips.
> For this I coat the same emulsion on a piece of transparent plastic
> and develope it directly after exposure without transfer

I was wondering about this. I have tried using overhead projector
transparency material, but the gelatin doesn't adhere very well when
dried. Sandy King mentioned that mylar seems to work well, but I haven't
had a chance to try this yet. What are you using for the transparent
plastic base?

- Wayde Allen
(allen@boulder.nist.gov)