U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Re: Re: More than 2¢ worth - much more

Re: Re: Re: More than 2¢ worth - much more

Thanks for the kind words, Catherine...

IME, one of the pleasures of getting to be a Fairly Old Person (aside from the simple fact of survival) is you get to see so much nonsense bite the dust -- like Clement Greenberg's Inevitable Progression of painting to its "purest form" of thin abstract color on a 2-dimensional surface. (Of course new nonsense arrives to take its place, but there's usually a decent interval.)

cheers,

Judy