U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Ware/Malde-Ziatype-DOP palladium,was RE: "New" Paper for Pt/Pd (an

RE: Ware/Malde-Ziatype-DOP palladium,was RE: "New" Paper for Pt/Pd (and other iron processes, too)

Actually, I think a more fundamental difference is in the use of the
ammonium salt in the metal solution of the Ware process versus the lithium
salt in Zia. The tungstate is really just a minor color 'tweaking' sort of
thing in Zia, somewhat analogous, IMHO, to adding a drop or two of gold
chloride to the classic DOP mix to subtly alter the color of the final
image.

But, its all good.