U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: MURATIC !

RE: MURATIC !

John, While I feel bad about your equipment, the most valuable piece of
equipment in your darkroom is you! This is why I gave up having that in my
workspace. We all know that we keep all sorts of less than benign liquids
and solids in our creative spaces. Limiting their access to my lungs and
eyes is of top priority. The most caustic thing that my cameras and
equipment are kept close to is the batteries that run my meters.

Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9