U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Photopolymer Plate Options

Re: Photopolymer Plate Options

Jon... Dominoes?  DOMINOES????   Where have I missed that reference?
OMG now I've got to start testing all over again!  Where do I get the
dominoes?  Are they STANDARD dominoes, or do I have to get a special
kind.. Do they have curves?  Which way do they feed into the
printer????

oh geeez, just when i thought I was getting a grip on this stuff....

Susan :P