U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Unknown areas in Gum printing?, etc.

Re: Unknown areas in Gum printing?, etc.

OK Katharine. ENOUGH !!! I do not believe the list has appointed you official arbiter of who may say what to whom. In fact judging by the offlist commentary I'm getting, folks are seething.

Me, too.

J.