U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: The Woodburytype and Stannotype Processes

RE: The Woodburytype and Stannotype Processes

Well I can fill you in on that: a couple of years later I followed a
course on Alt. Photo determination, taught by Jan van Dijk, on of the 2
guys. He confirmed abandoning their efforts on Woodburytype..

Best,

Cor