U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Artistico Unsized?

RE: Artistico Unsized?

Oh, I see!

I was referring to Mowiol, the name! That was the first time I heard about
it. I asked about it, then Henk said that it was PVA, then all those old
discussions came to mind; but I think it would still be worth trying Mowiol
or other brand to make the practical emulsion, and perhaps some experiments
to make it more adaptable to different situations. Some people might be
interested.

If Mowiol is widely available, I might start with that brand; or I might
start with some others.

But Mowiol, Mowiol. What a name! I have some difficulty pronouncing it.   :)

Dave