From: Judy Seigel [mailto:jseigel@panix.com]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 10:42 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: pinhole negatives without electricity?

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007, BOB KISS wrote:
...."You've got to accentuate the negative!
> Eliminate the positive! Hang on to the affirmative!  Stay away from Mr. In
> Between!"  Mahn, does this date me?  Or is it that I have seen both
versions
> of "The Singing Detective"?

I can see you and raise you on that Bob -- tonight from nowhere husband
suddenly began singing "hutsat rall sin on the rillarah" etc.  and I
replied, "three little fishies in an itty bitty pool, swim said the mama
fish, swim if you can, and they swam and they swam right over the damn..."

Etc.  (But husband can carry a tune. If he's mean to me, I threaten to
sing to him.)

J.

http://www.eset.com